1. Name a food or drink you could never live without.
Butter, and cheese, and onions. All three go into mac and cheese, and French onion soup.
2. Name a food or drink that you think should never have graced this Earth.
Beets. My sibs and I were forced to eat beets when we were kids and none of us touch them to this day.
3. If you had to choose between licking chocolate from your partner’s genitals or taking tequila shots from their navel, which would you choose and why?
Chocolate on a cock. Because I like chocolate and I like licking cocks.
4. If you had to choose between having to eat one Brussels sprout every day or never having coffee again, which would you choose? Of course elaborate.
Never having coffee again. Oh, wait, I don’t drink coffee anyway. I’d call that a win win for me.
5. Give us the recipe or at least the name of your favourite cocktail
A White Russian: vodka, Kahlúa and cream https://www.liquor.com/recipes/white-russian/
Bonus: Tell us about your current food fantasy, sexual or otherwise.
To cook, serve and eat a meal, all in the nude, while my partner is fully dressed.
It’s interesting that this top picture was selected by TMI Tuesday since Kinkly also posted about Nyotaimori this week: https://www.kinkly.com/definition/10122/nyotaimori
I like who they noted “Nyotaimori is the Japanese custom of serving sushi off the body of a naked woman. Originating in the samurai period, nyotaimori was first practiced by geishas. In preparation for nyotaimori, a woman takes a bath using fragrance-free soap and is splashed with cold water to lower the body temperature and make it more conducive to holding sushi. In some places, sanitation laws dictate plastic must be placed between the food and the body. Sometimes, leaves will be placed under the food. In other cases, the sushi will be placed directly on the skin. A woman might be trained to lie very still before engaging in nyotaimori.”
I remember in a novel that I read a few years ago, one of the subs in the story was training to be a nyotaimori. She was not allowed to move, wiggle, giggle, talk and barely able to breath. I couldn’t do it. I know I’d have an itch I would need to scratch.
This is much more appetizing…
Than this and I like meat… just not in this context.
Had to get a Halloween reference in….