I’m thrilled to be nominated for my second Vincent Ehindero Blogger award and thank you Lynh at Heylunhnie please visit her fun site.
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
My answers to Lynh’s questions.
1. Where are you from? (You don’t have to be specific, I think it’s cool to know people from other parts of the world and it will help me understand your point of view better)
Born and raised in Seattle, WA which is the northwest corner of the United States. I now live just 100 miles north of that and I’ve never lived anywhere else other than within these 100 miles.
2. What food do you recommend if I come to your country? If you’re from the U.S., just post a picture of the best meal you’ve had recently, and why?
Seattle and the northwest is known for its seafood. Salmon, lingcod for fish and chips, halibut, Dungeness crab, shrimp, clams, oysters and geoducks. My favorite are prawns.
3. What is one thing you want to learn before the year 2020 ends?
That the politics of the United States will shift in 2021.
4. What song is on replay on your playlist right now?
Adiemus by Karl Jenkins
This Youtube version pairs scenes from the movie Avatar to the song and it fits perfectly.
5. What is your passion in life if you don’t have to worry about food and housing?
Exactly what I’m doing; reading, researching, studying and writing.
6. 3-6 words to describe yourself.
Curious, interested, passionate.
Jamie Lin at The Gastronomy Gal
Flavia Vinci at FlaviaVinci
Esther Ikott at Echoes of Words
Priyasha at Books and Co.
Ritisha at Ritisha Blog
An Aki at AnAkiNYC
Dan at Dan’s Food Diary
Lael Heart at Heartstyle
Ella Craig at EllaCraig
MY QUESTIONS TO THE NOMINEES
What are you most proud of accomplishing?
How frequently do you take photos and what is your favorite subject?
What is the best thing about getting older and why?
What three books are on your to-read list right now?
What are your favorite things of your town or city where you live right now?
Who is your role model?