- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award (with a photo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 other bloggers.
- Follow Vincent Ehindero at vincentehindero.wordpress.com (to qualify for a free blog promotion and shoutout) and more blogging opportunities.
Answers to Anish Nair’s Questions:
- If you could recommend me one book, which one would it be and why?
Cloud Atlas… please see my review of the book (and movie) here Cloud Atlas Book and Movie
- How Do You Handle People You Don’t Like?
I am terrible with confrontation, so I tend to ignore and avoid. I suspect that the term “ghosting” was created for people like me.
- Do You Believe In The Paranormal And Would You Go Ghost Hunting?
I believe energy comes in all forms, including as ghosts. I don’t see ghosts as evil entities like some people insist. Nor are they misguided or lost. They are just a different form than what “solids” (using a term from Deep Space Nine) are. I remember watching a movie where observers traveled to different planets to “watch” the natural disasters, in the form of a vacation. They watched humanity at its worst. It seemed like an intrusion. I see ghost hunting the same way.
- If the world were to end tomorrow, what would you do today?
The same thing I’ve always done… nothing else would matter afterwards anyway…
- Who takes the majority of your photos?
I would say I take a good 99% of my photos for my own use. For photos for my blog, I use most free images at sites Pixabay and Unsplash, but many of them are my own photos and collages.
- What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
A high rise condo in a big city… Seattle will do, but I’d love to be in San Francisco, New York City or Paris.
- What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
Trying to keep up with daily prompts and finally decided it doesn’t matter much about when I post what but that I post as often as I can.
- How do you feel about putting pineapple on pizza?
I’d much rather see it on a pineapple upside down cake and keep just veggies such as onions, tomatoes, green peppers, mushroom and black olives on my pizza, please.
- What’s the last song you listened to?
Can’t Tell You Why by The Eagles
- If you could give yourself a tagline, what would it be?
All Over The Place
My Nominations are
Nadiia at Nadiia’s Stories
Jayden Vincente at JR Vincente
Ra at Rarasaur
Lovie at Healing Hearts Breakthrough
Sheryl Lazarus at A Hundred Years Ago
Mark Aldrich at The Gad About Town
Jupiter Grant at Jupiter’s Lair
Mrs. Fever at Mrs. Fever
Lael-heart at Lael Heart
Abbie at Abbie’s Corner
Little Borneo Girl Little Borneo Girl
- It’s not easy being confined to home during a quarantine. What is the best part of your day in spite of that?
- What do you need right now?
- When things seem tough, I want to remember __________________
- What skill have you always wished you had?
- What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
- Write your life story in five sentences.
- What words do you use too much?
- How would you like to be described?
- Where do you want to be right now?
- Name one of your skills that you would like to teach others.